I Demand Your Invaluable Opinion…NOW!
February 2, 2017, 2:15 pm
Filed under: Being Awesome, Books, News, Updates | Tags: , , , , ,

I have some news! I’m going to write a series of eBooks, but I’m having a hard time settling on the topic of the first one.

Here’s where you come in.

ebook-post-focus

What would you want to read about? What would you want to learn about in the writing, editing, publishing, etc., world?

Please leave any and all remarks. I aim to please, and I want to make sure that my first book is one you would want to read.

some ideas: how to develop a writing routine; how to get unblocked; how to make my journal into am memoir that others would be interested in reading

Comment by David Seaburn

That last one is one I hadn’t thought of–really great ideas, Dave. Thank you!

Comment by Katrina

As someone who loves writing, and is hoping to one day publish a book or two, for me the most confusing thing is organization. Am getting better at it, but still need a lot of work. Have never had any formal class and just learn as time passes. Always wondered whether others struggled with that.

If had to pick only one choice, it would have to be something along the lines of editing.

By the way, the demanding tone just scored you a ‘high five’ ha. Seriously though, really hope it goes well for you and keep us posted alright.

Comment by BreakawayConsciousness

Awesome feedback–thank you!

And thanks for the high five 😉

Comment by Katrina

You got it!

Comment by BreakawayConsciousness

Here is what I would like to read about: how to choose the perspective (type of narrator) to make the delivery of the story more effective. How to plan the outline of a short story. Hope they make sense to you! 😉

Comment by mjosgiron

Thanks for the feedback, my beautiful cousin!

Comment by Katrina