Monday Morning Quote Love – David Seaburn

monday-morning-quote-david-seaburn

Reblogged this on TheBreakAway.

Comment by BreakawayConsciousness

This makes me want to stop everything, clear my schedule, and write. Boy do I need one of those days! Love this quote; never heard it. Saving it for sure! You know, for inspiration, and because its just bad ass all over. This quote is to writing what dragons are to fantasy! Maybe not that powerful? Or maybe…it is?

Comment by BreakawayConsciousness

It totally hit a nerve for me when I read it. Magical stuff!!! And thank you for reblogging!

Comment by Katrina

No problem! You know, I saved this quote, right. But it never occurred to me to actually gather those quotes which drive me most and pin them onto my creativity board until now. Did it with other ideas, but never with quotes. Guess ideas come whenever they may.

Comment by BreakawayConsciousness

I have a ton of quotes on Pinterest. (pinterest.com/katrinarobin55) – feel free to peruse!

Comment by Katrina

Pshh! Don’t talk to me about pinterest! I can’t get to my damn account lol \: Think I might have to get a new one because I believe I can’t log onto my old one for whatever reason. I’ll add yah though for sure!

Comment by BreakawayConsciousness

Oh no! Yes, create a new one and add me. Stupid technology. 😉

Comment by Katrina

Yeah tell me about it. Or stupid user that is! Ha. But seriously, I tried going to your KatrinaRobin55 but it didn’t work? Not sure if am doing something else wrong lol. Asking to double check.

Comment by BreakawayConsciousness